Tournament.com Help

redcell

Hi, my name is John Smith (I am not making this name up everyone always asks me are you really John Smith I REALLY AM!) and I am 16 and have been playing T.com and have about $100. I know you have to be 18 but please don't bitch. Now I find out that you have to have a valid driver license so can anyone please help I don't want to lose $100!

I wouldn't trust this guy.. real him or not who knows what he can do with your license.. but if you do, make sure to take some money from him =D

Maybe he is a spam bot anyway?
Confirm him!

Dude, I am for real please help me out. I might just give a nice reward to the person who helps me out, so please hear me out. Plus how would I screw someone over with their license I don't understand that, o well just could someone please help me out. Its not like I am asking for a credit card number just to see if your card works. :D

Dude, I am for real please help me out. I might just give a nice reward to the person who helps me out, so please hear me out. Plus how would I screw someone over with their license I don't understand that, o well just could someone please help me out. Its not like I am asking for a credit card number just to see if your card works. :D

There are alot of things you can do with someone's Licence. Nobody is going to give it to you. You may as well try and use your parents or maybe a friends.

Back