Tutorial: Ultimate Guide to Phishing Steam Accounts (Expertly Done)

FireFox736

FS Member
Ok in the last weeks i've been phishing people for account info
(started Jan 3rd ending Jan 21st)

The main way to get is get a basic account Half Life 2: DM
(nvidia or ATI pack)
1) ask random people to add you
2) talk to them often and play with them
3) Use the following thing(s) below to Phish the accounts

Way #1)

Successful Phishing: 21 people (about 20%)
Denied Phishing: 83 (about 80%)
Total People: 104

Total Money Made: 500$ USD off 15 accounts of the 21

So this is a Tutorial

Good way to scam,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Code:
Never tell your password to anyone.
USER_ID_TICKET: This is Steam Community Steam_ID_Ticket Administrator. We are having problems with your Steam_ID_Ticket #7348218909. If your Steam_ID_Ticket don't be fix in the next 5 minutes we will have to shut your Steam Account Down. Or Your Steam Account will Expire Soon. If you fill out the information we will give you a life time Steam Account with all Games. (INFORMATION) If you do not know how to fix your Steam_ID_Ticket please fill out the information below and we will help you Visit us @ [url=http://www.steampowered.com]Welcome to Steam[/url] For More information. You got 5 minutes left. Sorry for the problem.

Steam_USER_ID_Ticket: #7348218909  
Steam UserName: 
Steam Password: 
Steam Registered Email Adress: 

If you filled out the information, your Steam Account will be Fixed and won't Expire And you will have all Steam Games By 24 Hours. Thank You For Your Time!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So this was once successful 20% of the time (according to what i did)

Next way to to make the Progress a little easyer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Way #2) (Simlar to Way #1)

1) Find a group of a game (public group)

2) Find a random active person

3) Join their game

4) Talk to them about 20-25 minutes

5) Use the way showed above

6) Have fun with the new account)

^^^^^^^^^^

Note about the way above (about way #2)

1) More likely to get banned

2) More likely to Phish an account

psuchris said:
"If you fill out the information we will give you a life time Steam Account with all Games." I don't know about that line. Most people would not believe it from that line right there. I bet if you took that out you would get a lot more people.
Something like this would probably work better: "We have detected that your Steam account is being logged into at multiple locations. Soon we will disable the account. To verify that you are the original owner please fill out this form: USERNAME: PASSWORD:"
I've never done any phishing at all but I think that would work better.
Thank you For way #3 xD

3) Do this with 2-3 people at once (new people only do 1 at a time)
Thank me :)

"If you fill out the information we will give you a life time Steam Account with all Games." I don't know about that line. Most people would not believe it from that line right there. I bet if you took that out you would get a lot more people.
Something like this would probably work better: "We have detected that your Steam account is being logged into at multiple locations. Soon we will disable the account. To verify that you are the original owner please fill out this form: USERNAME: PASSWORD:"
I've never done any phishing at all but I think that would work better.

To the average steam user, this will probably work, but to most people it will probably fail. Still the odds are in favor of having it work on someone.

yeah especially when there are like a billion ppl on earth there's bound to at least a hundred or so idiots ;)

yeah especially when there are like a billion ppl on earth there's bound to at least a hundred or so idiots ;)
Very true, it's ridiculous how many people still fall for that.

Question JJJusea... where do you sell your accounts? I have over 40 that I have just been sitting on for months and I don't use anymore. Would love to make a little money off of them.

Question JJJusea... where do you sell your accounts? I have over 40 that I have just been sitting on for months and I don't use anymore. Would love to make a little money off of them.

hmm . . . FreeSteam marketplace? But i think the best place is 'http://www.sythe.org/'
it is very safe and demand is high, also the community there is much larger and based around selling stuff.

Reactions:DigitalGeek
hmm . . . FreeSteam marketplace? But i think the best place is 'http://www.sythe.org/'
it is very safe and demand is high, also the community there is much larger and based around selling stuff.
I never see you in the FreeSteam Marketplace that's why I asked where you sell, plus the FS marketplace is kinda dead and I never had success selling here. Thank You for the site.

Back