[VISTA] My curtain call

FSOwner

FS Owner
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Wise men speak because they have something to say; [/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]fools because they have to say something. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]-Plato [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva](I’ll let you decide which half applies.)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]They say all good things must come to an end, and that is the case today: I want to share with you the bittersweet news that I am moving on to a role outside Microsoft. It's a bit deflating to know that this constitutes my last post to the Windows Vista Team blog. But by the same token, I'm thrilled, amazed and humbled at the success that this blog has become. Our aim has always been to share the Windows story in an open and approachable manner. Given the role we play today as a community resource, I'd wager that we're doing pretty well in that regard.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]While this good thing ends for me today, in actuality, it continues for you: I leave you in the extremely knowledgeable and capable hands of my colleague Christopher Flores, a Director on the Windows Communications team. Christopher has been with Microsoft for many years and will draw on a wealth of experience in his efforts to bring you the Windows story. He arguably is even better positioned for this role than I, so I'm confident that, with Brandon's help, he'll continue bringing you the information and first-person accessibility you've come to expect from our blog.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]It's been a fun ride these two years and I thank you, our many readers, for your enthusiasm and support. May our paths cross again, and until then, be well.[/FONT]
-- Nick
aggbug.aspx

More...