What are you getting for Christmas?

tarantino

hollaget$
Ok so it's Christmas time so i've decided to talk about presents n stuff.
Im getting a psp (w/ atv offroad fury, 1movie, 1gb sony duo mem.card.) so yeah..
U will ask me.. how do i know what im getting 4 Christmas? lol.. i checked all of the hiding spots that my parents use
<
lol. so yea, discuss
and HappyNewYear.

I wnated a new graphics card but my parents didn't want to buy one.

But oh well, my dad got a FREE PS3 from his company and the real workers of Sony from Japan don't even get one. I was going to sell mine and buy another one later, but he signed a contract.... damn contractors
<

I'm getting stadium speakers in my room and a new sound system for my car.
<
(ive got a 4Gb mem stick duo (pro)) lol

i might see if i get a new pc cause i hate this one

specs of current pc:
800mhz amd athlon
512 sdram
7+10+40 gb harddrives
129 mb graphics

o_0 you thinks i need better lol

Um, a football, new baseball bat (New liquid metal), a new weight lifting system becasue my old one is bent for leg pressing.. Hmm, money?

As you can see i LOVE sports..

Sorry nerds --

I'm getting a Wii for christmas; i'm going to sit in my room with my pants off playing it all day long, with the door locked.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marcround @ Dec 13 2006, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i might see if i get a new pc cause i hate this one

specs of current pc:
800mhz amd athlon
512 sdram
7+10+40 gb harddrives
129 mb graphics

o_0 you thinks i need better lol[/b]

Aha... what a shit hole even my old computer was better than that shit.

omg you guys are like spoiled or something... I can barely run cs:cz on my computer and I am satisfied with it.

and I just got it this year omg lol

I got 350GB HD, 1.5GB RAM 3.8gHz Processor and ATi Radeon X600 series video graphics card. Also a 21 inch widescreen monitor. =P Altogether less than $2,000 AUD.

Back