Whats teh best cheat you used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. there are some really good smooth aimbots, walls make you fail.. you going to mess up with walls somewhere, like get a head shot through the wall thinking he is right in front of you accidentally..

you need an aimbot that is like when u try and shoot through a wall by accident it like stops u and calls u a fucking idiot

I used a private version of VDC that was really nice :)
I'm getting a few new private hacks soon.

I have a hacked account on battleapps that I could easily use :)

I wouldn't really recommend it.

i need someone with a license on there pc for the css hack... so then i can get around win license >.>

hacks? never
that means never online^^
tested some of them offline, e.g. hl2h, dcc, ecstasy, coconuT, and many more ^^

I own more at cafes when im not hacking I mean like kids were saying
some 10 year old azn kid said:
omg look at renegade what a speed hacker.

I'm like rofl.. then they kick ban eventually they password the server then I get the password somehow then they change it and rage then I leave. @ Cafes the players are useless.. leet cs'ers play wOw and rpg games no leets really play cs at cafes around here. Personally I hate Warcraft not sure why I bought Heroes of Annihilated Empires on Steam though. -.-"

-Renegade89

I have noticed the increase of people playing wow at lans like whats with that... its so not a team game >.>

I used a private version of VDC that was really nice :)
I'm getting a few new private hacks soon.

I swear to god I'm punching the next person I see that says this that isn't a beta tester.

There was nothing special about the private versions of VDC. Except that they were private. Made for beta testers. The End. I'm sick of people [in general] saying "zomg im so leet i gots private vdczorz!!" SHUTUP YOU AREN'T SPECIAL.

Anyway that rant wasn't really pointed at ww3 as it was other noobs I see saying they are awesome with a "private vdc"

Anyway the best hack out there is Project VDC Redux. You just have to know how to tweak it to work for you :)

Well, I had christ's version which had some NS stuff.

But, every1 else is jus sayin' that maybe some of the people we sold it to. But don't know that was a long time ago.

I can't wait for a new hack I'm getting in a day or 2 for CS:S. It's going to own :)

I've never used a hack/third party on multi-player games. Just exploits from the map or game itself (Like the infinite respawn in cs waaaaaaaay back).

i have a private hack, its very nice.. wh and og good aimbot, when some one specc me they could not see my aimbot:).. you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back