When FreeSteam Cafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PasteQ

Hi all!
when FreeSteam Cafe 6.5 (or a new version) ?
plz, FreeSteam Cafe is realy fun and i want it :)
Thx ! =)

The public cafe projects haven't been out for a while.. steam updated with a good protection which is hard to bypass.. it is possible that fs coders will crack it, but when they will, it will be released in the private VIP forum.. to et access to the VIP section, click the link below. I don't think the subscriptions are available at the moment.

Try again sometimes later.

Really? hmm.. never noticed that? was that part of some old news or something? I missed the part probably.. didn't read it all.

Beh.. I missed it =|
I double click on the icons on the left to make the section read sometimes..

i am brasiliam and the games of steam(cs,cz,dod,dods,etc) are very expansive here for buy
when i know this site the download of fresteam is rly free
in last year we have 2 bypass steam
the payed and the free
plsss relase freesteam for FREE

Well it takes time.. its not that easy to crack cafe accounts.. so all you can do right now is wait and be patient.. people can't just snap their fingers and get what they need you know..

Coders work very hard and you should thank them.
FreeSteam is free not pay.. because you cannot pay for VIP now.. you only have to be a really good member to get it.

All the projects in the release section are free.. you can play games off line for free..

If you still don't get it, its FreeSteam in general, not FreeSteamOnline or what ever.. so don't complain and be happy with what you have.. I am sick with people who cry for the cafes and don't contribute anything to the community.

If FS coders crack something good it will go to the private section because if it goes public steam will fix it and then it will be even harder to bypass.. so you will be really sad after.

Time is the answer.

ok
but we waiting a long time and we dont have any notice about the new bypass
the vips dont said any for us
plsss understand

You know... i think its funny about everyones "hype" or "desperate" replies to freesteam. MOST people CAN offord steam and at least 1 game they want to play. There are a handful of people that cant full stop, and i do have simpathy towards them, but as we found out with all the previous freesteam releases, nearly everyone that gets it, hacks with it. Yeh ok sure, theres barely a chance of you getting detected, but boasting about having 100+ accounts isn't right. If you want the freesteam project public again, it would have to be used properly, that's why im guessing the next release is for ViP only, which i can completely understand :)

Well it takes time.. its not that easy to crack cafe accounts.. so all you can do right now is wait and be patient.. people can't just snap their fingers and get what they need you know..

Coders work very hard and you should thank them.
FreeSteam is free not pay.. because you cannot pay for VIP now.. you only have to be a really good member to get it.

All the projects in the release section are free.. you can play games off line for free..

If you still don't get it, its FreeSteam in general, not FreeSteamOnline or what ever.. so don't complain and be happy with what you have.. I am sick with people who cry for the cafes and don't contribute anything to the community.

If FS coders crack something good it will go to the private section because if it goes public steam will fix it and then it will be even harder to bypass.. so you will be really sad after.

Time is the answer.

You're sick with people who cry for the cafes and don't contribute anything to the community ??? what are you talking about ? :) you talk like you're some kind of mod in here, nobody asks a question you directly, so stfu, if people want to complain, they can do so( they're complaining about real things that have been bothering people for a long time... )
...no offense...

Again pussycatdog.. you can start a whole topic expressing your feelings about how much you hate me in the general discussion section, no need to go off-topic and try to hurt me.

well, i'm not trying to hurt anyone and I don't hate anyone especially you :) i'm just trying to say that i'm not the only one who's complaining about cafe stuff
( btw this thread is called "When FreeSteam Cafe?" i'm just making my comments), people just trying to figure out what's is going on in there. They paid money what what's next ? :) people won't just let it go this way. ( ww3 is thinking, " ok, nobody gives a shift about it,so just leave it like that"( my personal opinion.) and you're also saying that it takes times and we have to be patient, well the time has already gone, where the cafe ? this is not our problem . the people's problem is to give money, that is your problem is to deliver the product :) well... if nobody cares about it.... :eek: , again, this is my personal opinion, im not trying to hurt anyone or start a war or something...:cool: thank you for reading.

It does take time.. people who paied money should of be a little active on the forum and see whats going on and what has been cracked and what not.. they choose the time when to buy VIP access.. if the person sees the announcements saying "New cafe system is released in the private forum" they should get the VIP right after that.. people who aren't good at making decisions just get VIP in the random time.. why? Because they don't read that many topics and do not see what is going on..

So basically its their fault if they do not receive what they want. It is their money and they are the ones that have to make the decisions wisely and smart. You can stand up for them all you want.. but complaining and crying will not get you anywhere in life.. and it won't make coders faster and smarter then what they are now. All you are doing by complaining is wasting your time and making yourself look bad.

Please close this raging topic <3

I dont really like closing threads when he discussion is in full swing but you guys just aint listening. You simply cant buy vip anymore with cash. You have to be an active member of the community to be INVITED.
Paid Vip was dropped quite a while ago. Its why im still here. :)

http://www.freesteam.org/forums/showthread.php?t=290

You guys (the vips) know id go to bat for you with regards to getting your fairshare but speculative cafe discussions on a fix that may or may not appear are pointless.

If freesteam.org had a cafe fix we would be sharing it with you.
All of you. We dont.. so we cant.

Can we please just get over it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back