A couple of things

Journal

I'm new here so if this is the wrong section or I am doing something wrong please say so and don't flame lul

K so I want:
Counterstrike: Source
Battlefield Bad Company 2
and Garry's Mod
---
I need them to be playable online and with steam. Thanks.
Also, I would prefer MU or MF(MegaUpload or Mediafire MOSTLY MF)

You aren't going to be able to play Bad Company 2 online unless you find a key from somewhere online or an EA account that already has it registered. With CS:S and Garry's Mod you are only going to be able to play on cracked servers. Look up Undead Patch or MiSteam.

You aren't going to be able to play Bad Company 2 online unless you find a key from somewhere online or an EA account that already has it registered. With CS:S and Garry's Mod you are only going to be able to play on cracked servers. Look up Undead Patch or MiSteam.

So if I can't play online with any of this, what exactly is the point of FreeSteam? To get free offline games that get boring after a while? >.<

Bummer.

well you can play online you just gotta play on cracked servers and some games like BF:BC2 require other stuff like a key or another program to run along side with it. there are quite a few servers that dont check for the steam validation so you would be able to play on those servers. just be careful though, use at your own risk and enjoy the free games. and here you can find just about any game to play http://freesteam.org/forums/other-steamapps-gcfs/14221-steam-games-new-links.html . you must crack steam first so download a crack which could be found on this site, there are many to choose from so find what you are looking for and enjoy :)

Back