Can Someone PLEASE Help (CSS)

eno_rgs

Ok, I have searched the net for days now trying to find some help, but unfortunately no luck:( and i'm new to all of this:eek:

I am trying to install counter strike source, I used CF Toolbox to ge all the gcf's I needed, and this is what I have downloaded :

base source engine 2.gcf
source engine.gcf
source materials.gcf
source models.gcf
source sounds.gcf
sourceinit.gcf
counter-strike source shared.gcf
counter-strike source client.gcf

when I was downloading counter-strike source client.gcf in CF Toolbox it said it was outdated or something and I needed version 56 I think because thats what it said in CF Tools under version. So I found counter-strike source client.gcf v56 in one of the forums here. I downloaded it and stuck it into the steamapps folder and I think thats the latest one out..?

So then I launch the css shortcut on the desktop and it opens up my steam and goes to the "store" tab..:(:(:( and when I go into my games it still says "preload complete" and I have to purchase it :(:(

I really don't know what to do, I have searched the net for days and I really cant find any answers:(:(

PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH AND WOULD BE SO GREATFULL
Thanks

Back