Can't Run CSS?

DArgo2006

The Whole Story: I Downloaded Cracked Steam from this site and it worked fine. I played CSS for a while and had my own Semi steam server.... Then i quited playing ... after a while i try to open CSS again and it wouldn't work! I deleted Steam and reinstalled and i cudn't download CSS it said all servers busy whatever... and after a while * Yestrday * i tried downloading it again and it worked! its 100% and now when i try starting CSS it comes up with this error 50% of the time: DWWIN.exe Error code (0xc0000005). Idk what.... and the other 50% of the time the Don't Send error -.- i looked through the Steam folder at the steamapps>User>Counterstrike source and it's only 46.5 MB ? shud it be so ? and in the Steamapps folder there is: counter-strike source client.gcf ( 4,133KB ) counter-strike source shared.gcf ( 1719MB ) source materials.gcf ( 1072MB ) source sounds.gcf ( 999MB ) source models.gcf ( 560MB ) sourceinit.gcf ( 243 KB ) winui.gcf ( 42MB ) source engine.gcf ( 141MB ) base source engine 2.gcf ( 149MB )

Plz if anyone can help me fix this problem ? :S
The quick explination of this is:
I can't run my CSS it always shows up an error when i try starting it from Steam, i'm using UnDead.Injector.exe

-----
Oh and i had a backup of CS which worked perfectly before, i added the backup instead of the other one that doesn't work and still... same problem.

I checked some sites and so and i saw that this problem is Hl2.exe Error
Why do i get it now and before it worked ? :S

Did CS:S Get an update recently? I think so...but wait let me check the update list

EDIT: It didn't get update or anything lol....I think you should actually try and deleting all your SOURCE BASED GCFs and re-download them.
I'll give you a list just in case if you forget them:

counter strike source client CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CS:S CLIENT,CS:S SHARED,SOURCE ENGINE
counter strike source shared
source engine
source materials
source models
source sounds ( haven't found a link to these 3 yet lol)

Did CS:S Get an update recently? I think so
I don't kno.. and if so what do i do to fix it and play cracked ? :D

...but wait let me check the update list
Okay...

-----
UPDATED:

Reinstalled steam right now, added undead patch, try to download and install counterstrike and... Servers cannot handle your request or w/e wtf ? 0.0

-----
UPDATED Again:

I already got all those files i backed them up before uninstalling steam :p and i won't download them from there cuz there too many Rapidshare links nad rapidshare takes too long time!