Counter-Strike Source GCF! (WORKING!)

LotsOfCrap

Counter-Strike Source GCF! (WORKING!) 12/2/09

A working GCF (Still)

Counter-Strike Source Client.GCF

Just put the GCF in the Steam\steamapps folder.

Then go to Steam Games and you will see Counter Strike Source!

GCF:

-----Link-----
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
-----Link-----

Steam Crack if you don't have:

-----Link-----
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/cli...6-66-beta-devil-edition-sept-22nd-2009-a.html
-----Link-----

hax0r.gif

funny_174.gif

warsjh4vo3.gif

Good thing i got it before removal :D

BTW if i were to upload the GCF in my Steamapps folder will that work for everyone else? ill upload it if i can. ill try now :D

so ive downloaded it and put it on steam/steamapp folder but nothing happens when i restart my steam.did i do something wrong?pls help!this is mmy 1st time trying gcf files.

oh no more problems.I dont know if its because of the gcf but when i try to install CSS again,it works without saying "server is too busy try again later" which it always does before.So is this what gcfs are for?Because I exactly know nothing on how it works.

i dont understand the pic. what language is it in lol. is this gcf updated? you said you've used it for 2 years

This works completely! But it's weird that when I started the download on steam it was already at 61 percent. Why does steam always seem to have downloaded something when you didn't ask it to?

lol errm bit of a noob, when I go onto css, I have got setti, butwhen I try 2 join it says "This game does not belong to this account." Help. Im going to try again...

you don't have setti set up correctly. that would be a legit server you are trying to join and not a cracked one

the Counter-Strike Source Client.GCF. i pasted that into the steamapps folder and when i logged into steam, source wasnt there :(

Back