F.E.A.R. 2 project origin

gvazdas

FS Member
Hi guys.When i saw on steam that i can get First person assault recon 2 project origin DEMO i was smiling in joy!!!But the problem is,that i can't download with my cintx undeadpatch,so i was asking if any of you can give me the GCFs/NCFs for the demo.I really need it,because i am a big fan,and what is a fan without the game,eh???

Hi guys.When i saw on steam that i can get First person assault recon 2 project origin DEMO i was smiling in joy!!!But the problem is,that i can't download with my cintx undeadpatch,so i was asking if any of you can give me the GCFs/NCFs for the demo.I really need it,because i am a big fan,and what is a fan without the game,eh???

Just to let you know, you can download the demo from most sites. I would recommend finding out who your ISP is and then going to there site and hopefully they will have a download link. I know some people downloaded the demo from IInet, Gamearena and others. The demo is also available on steam. If this doesnt help you, then sorry im not quite sure what you need.

Back