Games downloaded from another account

Sweatback

Ok so my friend has been letting me use his account so i can play DoD and Counter Strike. So ive played them on his file and was wondering if i can get them to work on my user or just work without me using his account.

If you are trying to do this without breaching some sort of EULA then no, not without buying the game, if you bought the game, use the steam backup program to make a backup of the games, then open it and install them to your account. If you wish to do this in an illegitimate sort of way, I'm sure someone here can sort something out ;)

If this was on your pc all you need to do is download a cracked steam client such as steam up and you can then log in to your account and play your friend's games, otherwise back the games up use a cracked steam client and install the back up.

Yeh, use his account to download the games onto your computer. Then using a cracked launcher like SteamUp! relaunch steam and it will show all games in your list (you cannot download all, only some valve ones)

You will not be able to join legit servers, only private or "cracked" ones, but your friend can join these to.

SteamUp! download - http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v1-44-a.html

Cracked Servers - Setti :: Servers

You will have to join servers with ip. To do this enable developer consol in the controll options then hit the ` key (next to 1) and type connect <paste ip> then press enter

Back