hey ive got a SHITLOAD of guest passes they include but are not limited too
cod:mw
cod:mw2
tf2
cs source
hl source
gmod
ect....
to EARN yourself one of theese passes the following rules MUST BE ABIDED BY if you break the rules you will never get ANYTHING from me again and thats a major loss for you because i toss accounts everyday
1.Be Cool
2.Be Helpful
3.Be VERY active eather here or other steam community sites WHERE I CAN FIND YOU
4.you dont MISUSE the game (aim bots wall hacks ect...)
5.Must LOVE games

im awalys watching and waiting So yeah help the nub who needs it you never know it just might land you one of my guest passes or if i like you enouph one of my gift passes oh yeah im awalys down to trade guest passes and gift passes the games im currently looking for is
Gmod
vcp
orangebox
warhammer 40k im looking for both

sorry noob question but what exactly is a guest pass?
and a gift pass just means you can send the game as a gift to someone's account right?
lol srry thanks

sorry noob question but what exactly is a guest pass?
and a gift pass just means you can send the game as a gift to someone's account right?
lol srry thanks

a "guest pass" is a thing where you can temp play a game usually for 30 days or so and yeah your right about the gift passes

just wondering how do you get guest passes? do you have to buy them?
and you are only trading these? thanks

As I recall, they are randomly assigned to games account holders.

If you own the games on the account, you might see a few guest passes for the games you purchased.

hello my friend i love css and tf2 and l4d if you can give me those games it would be very good it would be like a christams gift from you to me and i promise i will not use hacks etc. please can you give me the games thanks you're the best

hello my friend i love css and tf2 and l4d if you can give me those games it would be very good it would be like a christams gift from you to me and i promise i will not use hacks etc. please can you give me the games thanks you're the best

okay you guys check this out...... this site deleted my steam shop so fuck it no one is getting shit from me till i get my morgage paid first of all seccond of all READ THE FUCKING POST it says EARN THEM NOT BEG ME FOR THEM so from now on ANYONE who pms me and asks me for passes is never gonna get krap

okay you guys check this out...... this site deleted my steam shop so fuck it no one is getting shit from me till i get my morgage paid first of all seccond of all READ THE FUCKING POST it says EARN THEM NOT BEG ME FOR THEM so from now on ANYONE who pms me and asks me for passes is never gonna get krap

lol its probably because you are still a 'fail' stick around and show that you are trustworthy and then people will trust you enough to buy stuff off you

Back