Half-Life & Counter-Strike Complete Content

im using normal steam and i put all the half life gcf in steamapps then i restard steam but nothing changed ...

Help ! btw this may sound noob cuz this is the first post and game i add :S.

well the one u download from the official steam site ?

anyway does it change whit what steam u use ?

ok so the problem is that you havent patched your steam yet,
now download a steam patcher:
undead patch:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11828-undeadpatch-v6-66-beta-devil-edition-sept-22nd-2009-a.html
Steamup!
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a.html

guess im rlly clumsy ... but it says to extract it to stean install directory but ...im asamed to ask where do i find it ?

i got steam up and undead patch now in steam username cuz as i said i dont know where to put them. :(

oh and the files i got are called : SteamUp.v2.1.4-REVOLUTiON

guess im rlly clumsy ... but it says to extract it to stean install directory but ...im asamed to ask where do i find it ?

i got steam up and undead patch now in steam username cuz as i said i dont know where to put them. :(

dont download both of them just choose one, Steamup! is easier to use just paste all the files in C:/Program Files/Steam and create a shorcut of "Launcher.exe and launch it :D and then it should open and in the games tab show a lot of games

Err...I got noo launcher exe. i only got the file SteamUp.v2.1.4-REVOLUTiON.rar

and if u gna say unrar it then i say how ? im soo clumsy. first time i do all of this.
And i pasted in the spot where u said :D

Err...I got noo launcher exe. i only got the file SteamUp.v2.1.4-REVOLUTiON.rar

and if u gna say unrar it then i say how ? im soo clumsy. first time i do all of this.
And i pasted in the spot where u said :D

ok,
click it 2 times, and a Winrar window should open whit 4 files copy and paste all the files to the steam directory then make the shorcut of launcher.exe

When i dubble click it i get a text whit all weird signes. :( this is taking so long.i got dinner soon. :S

W8 i searched and found it ! i opended it whit winrar and voila ! :D hope this works !

YEAH IT WORKS ! Thx dude !!! Rlly THANK YOU !

Ohh Than its ok I thinked that you upload these files anyway thanks for giving them

Maybe Im retarded or something Hmmm

I got a new problem now that i got Steamup! patch i start it whit the launcher i got all games i let some download i go to school i come back and my steam is closed .. soo they didnt dowload and this even happens (ex: i start it im looking trough the games i havent downloaded yet list and sudenly Steam shuts down ...) this is rlly anoying when trying to download when im not here can some one tell me how to fix this ? Thx
and what is the point of downloading the GFC ? im curious :D

I got a new problem now that i got Steamup! patch i start it whit the launcher i got all games i let some download i go to school i come back and my steam is closed .. soo they didnt dowload and this even happens (ex: i start it im looking trough the games i havent downloaded yet list and sudenly Steam shuts down ...) this is rlly anoying when trying to download when im not here can some one tell me how to fix this ? Thx
and what is the point of downloading the GFC ? im curious :D

mm, trie redownloading Steam mayve you downloaded it wrong or something, and the GCF/NCF are for the games that you cant download just by clicking it only some games work,HL2,DoD and others...

Soo i got all the half life GCF's in my steammaps i opened them whit winrar unpacked them in steammaps and now im suspossed to be able to download it whit steam ?
soo that it doesnt say servers are buys... ? cuz it doesnt :( help pls

i downloaded all the half life's expect opsing force and blue shift. but it still says steam is busy whit server when i try to download halflife :(

i got : and i pasted them in stammaps but it still says ''Server is busy bla bla...'' Dam thats anoying me ! :(
half-life base content.gcf
half-life engine.gcf
half-life high definition.gcf
half-life.gcf (Part 1)
half-life.gcf (Part 2)
multiplayer ob binaries.gcf

yeah we understand but what game are you want to actualy play because maybe you need other gcf's to start work :)
Friend tell me what game you want to play and i will tell you whats the problem is

i downloaded all the half life's expect opsing force and blue shift. but it still says steam is busy whit server when i try to download halflife :(

i got : and i pasted them in stammaps but it still says ''Server is busy bla bla...'' Dam thats anoying me ! :(
half-life base content.gcf
half-life engine.gcf
half-life high definition.gcf
half-life.gcf (Part 1)
half-life.gcf (Part 2)
multiplayer ob binaries.gcf

It seems like you have all the files you need, you probably did something wrong when you extracted the files to Steamapps. I would re-extract them, or try another patch or launcher.

He didint do enything wrong the steam find way to block game if you don't buy it on mine
cs 1.6 its not fucking working too but i fuckend do everything wrong i put fuckend all files but when i try to fuckend open cs it saying serwers are to busy bla bla bla

Echo ? Why dont u got max lvl yet ? :( i find it sad u should be max lvl :D
I dont lose any GFC'S either ? i only need to reinstall the game and i can play it again ? or i dont even need to reinstall the game ? :D

I don't think there is a max level and why not WorldWar III? Why not give them BOTH max level? (if there is one.) You don't lose anything, if you reinstall something, all your files should still be there, and reinstalling steam would fix any corrupted files that are in it. Which could help you a lot.:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ur kidding me .... I LOST EVRYTHING ... Thx guy's u fail hard :(:(:(:(:(
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAIL HARD FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. : i hate u guys !!! :mad: oh atleast 1+ point and the only thing i didnt need to redownload ... i only got the game i buyed. but im still :mad:
But another - point is that i lost my saves SOO IM EVEN MORE :mad::mad:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ur kidding me .... I LOST EVRYTHING ... Thx guy's u fail hard :(:(:(:(:(
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAIL HARD FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. : i hate u guys !!! :mad: oh atleast 1+ point and the only thing i didnt need to redownload ... i only got the game i buyed. but im still :mad:
But another - point is that i lost my saves SOO IM EVEN MORE :mad::mad:

LOL! We didn't say anything about saves, you should have backed them up, or at least, that's common sense, also you didn't lose your games re-download them.

Well the patch was gone the GFC's were gone ... soo i cant redownload it. Il just need to redownload all the GFC's from this site like half-life counterstrike and quite alot of others ...yay... or something... noo rlly this sucks ... and for saves i only had it for 1 game soo nvm that ... but still u said ''You don't lose anything, if you reinstall something, all your files should still be there, and reinstalling steam would fix any corrupted files that are in it. Which could help you a lot.'' soo yeah u said nothing lol ... :mad:

Well the patch was gone the GFC's were gone ... soo i cant redownload it. Il just need to redownload it from this site half-life counterstrike and quite alot of others ...yay... or something... noo rlly this sucks ... and for saves i only had it for 1 game soo nvm that ... but still u said ''You don't lose anything, if you reinstall something, all your files should still be there, and reinstalling steam would fix any corrupted files that are in it. Which could help you a lot.'' soo yeah u said nothing lol ... :mad:

lol, sorry? What can I do to make it up to you?

Well...i dunt know... can u send half-life GFC's to me on MSN ? then i dont need to download them cuz it kinda takes a long time on this computer...

W8 hahaha this weird computer left the half-life and only the half-life GFC's in the bin. Wtf Weird but atleast something is left :D:D
but i still lost 5 hours of downloading (mods only (dragonball source Narutomod). but still something is left and i hope steam stops quiting and allows my to NOT say ''servers are busy...'' if it still doesn i lost it all for NOTHING ! :S

Sooo, that's good?

I don't have msn ...

The first half-life shouldn't even take that long to download so ...

Btw i edited soo i still got half-life soo u might wana re-edit ur quote :D
anyway i think re-installing was useless ... half-life still says its servers are busy
Oh and anyway i dont think u can help me anymore ... not that u did soo much :p
Soo u maby got some good GFC's for half-life ? cuz these of Worldwar III dont seem to work at mine :(

*EDIT* ... HAPPY EDIT !* i found the prob when i download the GFC's from world warIII it gave me a map looks like i needed to go in the map where the GFCS where and paste them out of the map into steammaps !!! now i can download half-life :D The most important thing what i lost now was the naruto mod cuz thats why i wanted half life in the first place soo now i need to REDOWNLOAD the narutomod then i hope i can finnally play in peace :D
And i hope this will be my last ''help'' post :D
*EDIT 2* Steam still keeps quiting dmmit ! :(

I dont know i just reinstalled steam put new gcf''s on it install cracked steam and for me it did work
Sry guy if I told you something wrong

It were both of you ? lol kidding it doesntmatter i just have to download again all gfc's and install the game ... i wont beplaying this weekend but oh well ... i dont know but it isnt you guys faulth. Ya know who i blame ? This Fucking Computer :D

Hey whit the half-life gfc's can i play online cuz it says searcing servers and then it says cant connect to server pickup or sumthing and then i try naruto mod he says the same (ofc cuz its based on half-life)am i supoosed to get cracked servers ? a little explenation and help would be nice.
*EDIT* i removed the EDIT.

Hey whit the half-life gfc's can i play online cuz it says searcing servers and then it says cant connect to server pickup or sumthing and then i try naruto mod he says the same (ofc cuz its based on half-life)am i supoosed to get cracked servers ? a little explenation and help would be nice.
*EDIT* Do i need source deticatd server ? the one whit the half-life1 sign ? if i do then when i try downloading it says download starting ... but it doesnt do a thing ? maby this will change.

the only way to play online whit Cracked Steam is whit cracked servers:
http://css.setti.info/servers/other/page/3

Could you explain how ? as i asked in the post be4 ? i need to click on a server copy the ip and it into favorite? And if it is that well then it says Server not responding (i tried 7 servers o.o). Soo yeah i wish this was soo much easier :(
*EDIT* nvm after some time letting it on i could join :D can u also find a cracked server for Naruto Naiteki Kensei R1 ? Cuz i cant find any :(

Im getting an error. On steam, it says |Half Life - Download starting...| Its frozen at this. Im afraid the files are outdated. When I try to launch the game, it says "The steam servers are too busy to handle your request...". I heard this was because the files were outdated, and I really want to play Half-Life...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I got it fixed thanks to a previous comment. I just had to download the half life engine gcf and the half life base gcf. Thanks everyone, and special thanks to whoever wrote the comment.

Really now blueshift is "starting download" is that gcf uptodate?
check that you downloaded all the files needed for blue shift:

Half-Life Blue Shift.gcf
Platform.gcf
Half-Life Engine.gcf
Half-Life.gcf

If you have all, check them whit CF ToolBox and Make a request for an update for the one(s) that are outdated

Kay thanks :( i really wanted blue shift well guess tomarrow ima try to get half life source an death match an then ill have all half lifes but blue shift

Back