Help with in-game problem on steam

bulldog533

FS Member
I'm having problems with my steam to where every time I patch steam with undead patch or I use something like SMD if I play a game except Peggle Extreme or a non-steam game it doesn't show I'm online and it also makes it to where I can't go online unless I make the game but then I still can't make it to where others can join.:mad:

Does any body know how to fix this?:confused:

P.S. I don't know if I'm putting this in the right place or not so if it's not in the right place please move it.:p;)

EDIT: I meant to put that it doesn't show I'm in-game it just shows that I'm online.
Sorry about that.

Hello,
you cant play online with your "cracked" games per Steam ;). You need to buy them otherwise you cant play em, because they arent registered with your steam account.

Hello,
you cant play online with your "cracked" games per Steam ;). You need to buy them otherwise you cant play em, because they arent registered with your steam account.

Dude you can go online on cracked servers and I have the patches that make it to where only the cracked servers come up so I can go online even if my steam is cracked.

P.S. I used undead patch so I have the original steam just patched.

I mean the VAc2 Servers ;).
What is exactly your problem? I cant read it out.

O sorry.:(

What the problem is is that when I'm in-game it says that I'm online and I'm really in-game and if it's not cracked it works right but when I patch it it starts doing that and I tried using SMD instead and it did the same thing.:mad:

But the only thing is that if it's a non-steam game or Peggle Extreme it works fine.:mad:

I found out that in my steam community page it does not show that I have the game's except for Peggle Extreme and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch.

Which it used to say I had gmod because that was the one I always played and now ever since it messed up it was not in there and I think that's what the problem is.

Does anybody know how to fix this

Also Half-Life 2: Deathmatch works fine like Peggle Extreme and the non-steam games.

Take a look store.steampowered.com . Login yourself in and look which games are there shown!

Back