L33TSteam - Trojan.

Sheep

Banned
L33TSteam
The L33TSteam Project is a new crack for steam that auto generates and auto valdiates new steam ids every 7 second
It has an unik function that that uses the steam network aginst it self to generate new temporer download tickets.
All you have to do is to replase Steam.exe With the cracked one and the you go!
The Greatest feature of this new crack is the Steam Game Emulation injector that allows you to log in to your normal account and play with you usual friends
instead of creating a new account, the steam game emulation injector not only emulates that you own a game but it also deletes
all your cracked game records so you can play in "Stealth Mode" lol.

Thanks to DrAg0NЈRiK for Steam Game Emulation Injector
Thanks to RippeReX^ for download tickets
Thanks to W0lFg4n6 for Steam id generator
Thanks to DuRaGoNiZeR^ for steam id valdiator
And thanks to Valve for giving us this Crackable client.

Enjoy!

Keylogger => Download Link If you want a trojan, please download me now! thanks! <= Keylogger
Password: L33TSteamProject

Retrieved FTP info : ftp://Wersaq.com:[email protected]/wersaq.com/public_html/SteamFiles/

User IP : 83.209.81.183

Users website : wersaq.com

Sorry att det дr pе engelska . . . gjorde det ihop med Amerikaner . . lol

Echo419, i love how you went in and edited my FTP. Allthough, i didn't upload this, it was my friend who can't afford games. Anyways, good job Echo, all credit to you ;)

Wasn't my edit. It clearly said n3t-t3z on it. I'm just helping provide free games to the community.

Ah ok. Well, it was fun anyways, i'm glad the main page was the only thing that was modified. Have a great day Echo.

Back