Left 4 Dead

DarkGhost

Let's speak about that new zombie game. What do you think everyone ?

Some friends are telling it's awesome and has a really good AI (Spoke about AI Director :eek:)
Good graphics

Opinions ?

Well I've had a buddy talk it up hardcore, so I will definitely try it out and see how it is. But for games now-a-days I really don't have high expectations for story/campaign modes.... Which is typically what I like to play through first, then go on to other multiplayer games/or other options.
But, we will see...

Just play the Demo. I like it. It is a really Team play game :). I really like it. And I like, when you can play as a zombie master to control all of the zombies against the surveivers.

They game is pretty fun to start off with, although its one of those point and shoot games with poor storyline development. L4d is pretty fun but has low replay value,

I torrented the full version

Online is really fun, just need a working online patch right now.

But I can still connect to dedicated servers :D

It's addicting

The gameplay itself is fucking awesome! If you don't have the full game you don't know what you're missing out on :D. Yes, there's not too much of a story line behind it BUT! For years people have wished for so many games to be co-op so that they can game with friends, this game has made so many people ecstatic because it's such a brilliant co-op game :D

it's really good. it's different every time you play it which allows for enjoyable replays. but the multiplayer is really where the game shines. it's the most fun to play when you're killing zombies and trying to survive the ghouls when you're playing with people that you know.

I think I'll buy L4D with three friends of mine. Would be cool to play around.
Some screenshots and videos look awesome.

I dont understand how to download it. I have the torrent, but i need the sound, and stuff? it wasnt all on the same thing, i got it off cs. rin ru but iunno, its wierd, says i have no files and on CFT it says its outdated. obviously im doing something wrong, but demo is great, i love the cheats, especially when i spam witches and tanks to fight eachother
Hunters and tanks also fun combo

LEFT 4 DEAD is one of the best zombie games out there that I know of, I got if off my friend for 35$ because he bought the 4 pack,the co-op is sweet. Its intense, zombies are chasing after you, hunter are jumping you, smokers are grabbing you, and tanks are pounding you. I give it a 9/10, needs more campaigns.