Playing L4D w/ others

Fightergal19

No matter how many guides i read or how many methods i try i cant get L4D to run online with my friends, their not playing a dedicated server but a local server one of them are hosting, and nothing ever seems to work for me to be able to join, and i keep tring to get help here but i guess people dont check their threads much, i've got the multiplayer patch and everything in, why wont it let me join in a server with my friends?

read this.
Code:
http://fps.garena.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=419115&extra=page%3D1

just download garena and register, follow the instructions and you will see servers in your left 4 dead friends section. oh btw go to server 1 when connecting because some times a night [(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London] they host a 16 man server in l4d!

lol i played through garena, 8 vs 8, for the survivors there are like 3 Lois sometimes, there is more than one character in the survivors so it could be 5 bills ect. Trust me you don't want your whole team to be the black guy lol, so many people team killing, funny screaming sounds, it's really funny.

Back