Problem - skyrim

niefart

Hello, i'm new here. I have some annoying problem, I would be really glad if someone can help.
I spent aa looot of time on searching for resolution, and finally I get to this interesting site.

Please read it all, i know most of you would like to skip this generally i lost all hope till now... :p cos as I see u know what you are doing.

Let's start with this: I'm a little bit dumb with computers, that's not my thing.
Only knows -basics.

I search for a lot of steam hacks, skyrim cd key gens, wallet adders hack to steam, nothing works, most of things are need to be paid or surveys.

I will describe now everything I do:

DL and installed Skyrim patched 1.4 (the newest one) PL version, cracked.
It worked almost greatly, only one detail... there was no single mod (from nexus site, oh maybe for colors of eyes... and warprints it works) that would work for me. I started searching for solution and find that mods doesn't work on cracked versions, so here it goes.

I installed some steam hack(using new account) - I had all games in list , but there is nothing I can Install by steam ( i have games in list, have option "install", but i can't download it,or even if, it doesn't work...),
i downloaded CoD:MW3 (3hours of downloading), i have shortcut on desktop and when I try to start it, it says: you can't play it now (or something like that).
But the problem is about skyrim, i can't even download it by steam, it always says: The servers of steam are currently too busy to handle your case. Never mind which time of the day, it's always like that. (i found that it's protection of steam, against steam hacks)
So yesterday I downloaded green luma, and found out that there is need for "gcf/ncf" files,

http://rinru.us.to/app/72850 -it's the site, i downloaded those (downloaded only that the newest one
"skyrim polish ncf"

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/loluf.png/

putted it in the steamapps folder and it still doesn't work, i can't download it by steam, still "servers are too busy"

I tried "gcf grab link" but there's no skyrim.

Tell me please, what am I doing wrongly? I have green luma, i have gcf file in steamapps.
or tell me (please explain easy it to me) how can I get skyrim that I will be able to add some mods. or maybe please sent me cd key to activate skyrim on steam, that I could install it
( [email protected] )
:p
edit: additionaly i tried to put in steamapps "skyrim content.gcf", nothing helps.
fuck steam.

so there is no solution for me ? :< I waited the whole day.
lost hope.

@edit

somehow I almost menaged to do it, but im still not satisfied. It's like half of work.

Back