Public Steam Account Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph_

Allows access to 4 different account with games ranging from CS:S to GMOD, DOD:S & TF2, also includes full orange box.

All accounts are no longer working/stolen/disabled.

Screenshot:
pub_1012.jpg

Credits:
pH
Magnus

edit: I can't seem to upload attachments so download from:
http://www.ph1012.com/pH1012_Steam.rar

You guys must be crazy for doing this; I wish there was a way to prevent hacking on the specific account... but obviously that's not possible.

Thanks though, I'll have fun playing CS:S HideExec mode which I'm also recommending to everyone at the moment.

All accounts dont work for me and this is in my steam directory. PLEASE CAN ANYBODY MAKE A STEAM CRACK SO I CAN DOWNLOAD HALF-LIFE 2 AND PLAY ON GARRY'S MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME I'm very poor im 13 and my parents are poor

all accounts are disabled/stolen now - next time we'll use better encryption. thanks for the downloads.

Should use steam api so the users cant see the users/passwords unless they decrypt the clientregistry.

this program looks great! wish i could use though...but since all the accounts have been stolen/disabled, it looks like i cant. But i hope ph_ will make more...

To ph_: Could you pm me if you make more accounts, and perhaps send me an account?

this program looks great! wish i could use though...but since all the accounts have been stolen/disabled, it looks like i cant. But i hope ph_ will make more...

To ph_: Could you pm me if you make more accounts, and perhaps send me an account?

And while you're at it why don't you send ME some of that money that you find since you seem to think it falls out of peoples' asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back