[Quote] From Project Cracks! Steam Cracker Release

joshww

FS Member
Okay after a lot of testing and well time we are ready to release the first beta of the steam cracker, to the public... Many of you may ask why are we doing this and yes it is simple, with this showcase of hard work, skill, and determination. We hope to grab attention of members for our community... This is how things will work I will release the first, and to my knowledge only working steam cracker of its kind, to the public... Only after we reach 800 legit members.. Then the cracker will be public for download for 2 months... After that, the full version will go private as we will launch our V.I.P. members area. And that is where we will post the full version with all options (witch will be more than in the public beta) for only V.I.P. members. With that being said. We will hope this brings forth a new age in our community.

Screen shots of the cracker in its beta form waiting on YOU! (the community) to reach 800 members! The promptness of the steam cracker's arrival depends on you!

steam2.PNG

Eh, seems okay, I suppose. Phishing is a much easier way to get people's accounts in my humble opinion.

Not incredibly crazy about it thus far, but looking good. I expect an agreement to be made for our donators to also have access to the program :)

Yeah I will admit with a big password list (... linux makes ones nice and fast) this could be easily useful. As I said in the shoutbox, a 10gigi is fine too~~~

well of course we will have it on fs steam as well war.. when the vip is lunched at pc we will also post it here...for you and your vip's

VIP version gets accounts and everything all by itself :) all you do is give it passwords and let it go for days.

Ran account scanner ~45seconds

Thanks guys :), we are not the first from what I know. I'm pretty sure p3ng3l made a macro back in the day that used sendkeys and stuff. Doing it way made your pc unusable while the cracker was running. The way we have it is that the app uses steam.dll directly without even touching steam.exe so you can minimize it and let it run in the background.

Unfortunately though, it is not possible to use Steam at the same time as when the cracker is running.

yes like eric said... but he forgot.. i was the first years ago using api... and yes atm you can not use steam while the cracker is runing.. but we are looking in to that.. i know that we can clone and that might bypass.. but we will see. :D

I see one major problem of when using steam and the cracker at once, is when the program gets your IP temporarily banned for trying accounts. This is fixed with a proxy list, but there may still be some problems with this.

Tried with proxy and it hasn't worked (socks5), only way that has worked is by connecting through a vpn.

Back