Sniper Ghost Warrior SKIDROW FileServe

Sakade

FS Member
DOWNLOAD

sniper_ghost_warrior_1.jpg

July 8, 2010 - I felt compelled to play this game after my brother birthday gifted it to me after seeng me checking it out in the store. He made me promise not to trade it in and I uneasily agreed.Before I got a chance to check it out I read many , many unfavorable reviews . I braved the game nonetheless and ....I think it kicks ass!!!I think the media news writers are spoiled on A list titles and have forgotten how to have fun playing games.This game has some of the best executed sniping I have encountered in a game.The South American lanscapes look tight enough. Yeah the enemy A.I. is a bit goofy and some times you get hung up on the terrain but I believe the majority of the people who play games like this play mostly online and that makes some of these flaws forgivable. Online matches are tense and exciting affairs. Slowly scanning the oppisite side of the map patiently looking for the slightest hint of movement.... Sickly satisfing when you pop an enemy , equally suprising when you get a bullet to the nog.This game is not COD and no one expects it to be(Except the media reviewers)but nor is it broken and unplayable as it is portrayed. For $40 bucks you get your moneys worth.If you like war games and you love to snipe , I highly reccomend Ghost Warrior .

It would have been nice if he did a different site that you can download without a wait between each download,
but hey its a game your getting for free
its not that bad.

Back