sorry for being mia! but soon to come to freesteam!

joshww

FS Member
from projectcracks.

joshww said:
ok so iv been hella busy with all the new things that projectcracks has underway , tho i was sniffing around a bit the last few days. and i found a few things ppl here at our community and over at freesteam.org will love.. let me run this down for you.

so i was talking to devGod about something we are working on for a customer. and i was sniffing packets and found our something worth wile, i found a way to download any .gcf file.. (since alot of you know about cracked steam's from freesteam.org) im going to run this down a lil more so you know a lil about how it works, so i started downloading a game when i cracked an account. and was sniffing packets for something totally different, when i saw the download was using udp protocol and the download was not protected by anything other then a time stamp encoded with hashing so i began to play around a bit and found how and where the files where hosted... , as i played about with this i downloaded a few files and they worked with not one problem...

now the other thing i found and will began to work is......
( a way to leech all steam user names with specific games on them ) this can be used to find accounts with like cod4 or something on them so that you can try to get that account instead of it being random.. and not knowing what games are on what account... this will be a new bread of our scanner completely , i am not going in to detail on how this works like i did above on the file download.. (why ?) will im sure we have a few ppl here that know a thing or two about protocols and how they work so im not going to let someone get there hands on my hard work :p and as iv not decided if it will be a addon to the cracker or not im sure it will so that will be in the cracker more thing likely in a few updates!

thats all for now as you all can see im so clouded with all types of projects you all can understand why i want the community to grow... i wont to be able to share this knowledge with the community and be known for the community we are..

this will be coming to freesteam very very soon. i will let world do what he wants with it. so all will be up to him.. as for me being "mia" if you all have seen projectcracks. iv been very busy with all the stuff me and erix have underway. we have grown to other platforms and spreed our self's thin ... i promise i will be active a lil more sorry about that guys!

Back