Steam Account Stolen

smellsmell929

Hey guys, my LEGIT, steam account was stolen from a fake site called steam-news.tk, it looks like the normal steam community, but when you log in, they get your pass and user, I can't wait right now for steam to email me and reply to my question, so is there anyway to hack it back?

I did but I just can't wait for their reply, how long does it take for their reply, I did my picture of my cd-keys and I did everything it said.

It takes about 1-4 days on average. If it is about an account stolen, typically about 24 hours. However, it is Sunday so there may be a delay.

Hi,

Can you activate my account please ?

Sorry, I'm not in the good section ^^

LOL
You don't just go and invade someone else's thread that is a complete different topic.
Try starting out in Introductions. Thx.:mad::mad:

Also smellsmell, I had my account hacked awhile ago too just from a simple link as such. I took pictures of my CD Key, explained waht happened, very furious at the time (they got like a hundred of my friends almost) and I think it took Steam about 2 days to get my account set, and they had emailed me my new password. :D

Man my friends got so pissed at me, lol they thought it was me who sent them the link that ftp'ed my info, yea gewd tymes..

Just to update you guys, I got it back on tuesday 6:00 PST. I looks like they don't work on weekends because I sent my reply on Saturday 12/29/08 :)

Yeah, they work normal business days like most companies.

hey guys what i can do, my steam account is baned because my stupid friend was play with hacks and now i will my account back without a ban can i anythink do ? :confused::confused:

well, in the tuts section, i saw a tut that said something like "take a picture of your CD key then send it to valve and say that someone stole it from you or they made a duplicate one and you have the real one and they might give you fresh copy on a new account" check out tuts section for better details :D

LOL B-Boy also in here xD And elite is spamming his postcount ^^
Guys your steam accounts cant get unbanned.
If they got stolen then open a support ticket at valves page.

Back