SteamUp! 2010 - April 7th 2010

SteamUp! v2.1.4 - Oct 30th 2009

It is just one thing this thing can I download any game becuse when I try that says steam "cannot conect to steam servers"
What to do?
/ sry for bad english

well... in how nice it runs... {steam up} is UnDeadPatch's !!!BITCH!!! I use this program all the time just for gmod.
its a bit slow in 32bit though and runs kinda crapy on some thing in XP but pwn's the undead patch and just saying ran in to alot of problems on the first half-life entire package it would not load so I had to use undead but this one is still better

i dont think it works i launched the launcher from my steam folder and it just launches steam and i have the games i really do own and not any more

Don't use your steam account with has games you bought, make a new clean steam account.

Ok... UDP is beginning to fuck up, so im using this again but i still cant create my tf2 server... need help quick

guys i downloaded udnead patch and done all what i must to do . I created new acc but i can only download half life 2 and portal help plz i wan't download other games to . plz help and ty :*

when I try too run the app its says please configure a app you wish too launch...Help?

when I try too run the app its says please configure a app you wish too launch...Help?
After placing all the files in your steam folder, edit the ini file with notepad
Type steam.exe in the quote marks after Executeable.
It should look like this
Code:
Executeable = "steam.exe"

Thanks got it working now All I need to do is find gcf/ncf files for the games I want

Where can i get the Ncf and Gcf from Css ? Pls help me and where i must fill it in ?

SteamUp! v1.44

THen how excatly are we supposed to get the games. so techniacally games that are preloaded or we have cache files for are the only ones that work? so wouldnt you only get the same games you have on your account. Correct me if im wrong on something.

SteamUp! v1.44

THen how excatly are we supposed to get the games. so techniacally games that are preloaded or we have cache files for are the only ones that work? so wouldnt you only get the same games you have on your account. Correct me if im wrong on something.

http://freesteam.org/forums/gcfs-ncfs-game-files/13955-games-can-downloaded-just-clicking.html

thanks alot i used undead patch before but it sucks because of all that annoying test apps:D :D

so to play online?
we need crack steam/ and or crack servers

but idk wut those are

any help plz?
with download if available

so to play online?
we need crack steam/ and or crack servers

but idk wut those are

any help plz?
with download if available

Cracked servers are servers that the ones that dont own the game are able to play onlyne here some lists:

http://css.setti.info/servers/full/

http://www.epcgaming.com/epcgaming_v2/index.php?

I'm new to this whole FreeSteam stuff but...

I am running the latest version of Steam and SteamUp! v2.1.4, can I use Multiplayer on my Steam games? Can I only use VAC-insecure servers? sv_pure?
Please answer.

I'm new to this whole FreeSteam stuff but...

I am running the latest version of Steam and SteamUp! v2.1.4, can I use Multiplayer on my Steam games? Can I only use VAC-insecure servers? sv_pure?
Please answer.

I'm normally playing CS1.6, CSS and CS:CZ on VAC-Unsecured servers, other servers are kicking me.

OK, thanks for the answer. It would make sense that VAC servers would kick you.

Just so you guyz know... GMOD doesn't work multiplayer. Does TF2 work? And how do I get HL2 Ep 1 & 2?

OK, thanks for the answer. It would make sense that VAC servers would kick you.

Just so you guyz know... GMOD doesn't work multiplayer. Does TF2 work? And how do I get HL2 Ep 1 & 2?
VAC kick people that use cheat in-game not us :D, and you can play GMOD an TF2 multiplayer:
Gmod (search for the ones called sandbox those are the Gmod ones)

Team Fortress 2

I will not create new thread but, Is possible to run HL2 Deathmatch multiplayer?
I think lot of peoples saying the STEAM SAY "You Not Own The Game" like in GMod

I will not create new thread but, Is possible to run HL2 Deathmatch multiplayer?
I think lot of peoples saying the STEAM SAY "You Not Own The Game" like in GMod
You can play that game for free 100% legally, Is a offer for the people that use ATI / NVIDIA :

ATI

NVIDIA

No, just make sure you don't have any Steam hacks (may work without) and it'll install HL2D and HL2:LC through Steam.

i keep getting an error trying to download those games using steamup..

i click download and it sais error

the steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request please try again later

it been saying that for like 5 days now

i keep getting an error trying to download those games using steamup..

i click download and it sais error

the steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request please try again later

it been saying that for like 5 days now

Cannot download all games with steamup. Search forum you will find list of games you can download and some games you can download with certian files

Don't have any Steam Hacks like SteamUp!, go to your respective link and it should download and install HL2D and HL2LC for you. It worked for me.

Ok i am sorry if this sounds nooby and crap but can someone explain to me how to do this it says put in directory so what is that so i con do this properly

Ok i am sorry if this sounds nooby and crap but can someone explain to me how to do this it says put in directory so what is that so i con do this properly

the directory is were the steam is installed (if you havent isntalled it yet, do it now):D, it is generally in C:/Program Files/Steam.

Ok this works pretty well but I cant download 90% of the games for some reason...... I dont know if its my shitty internet connection, this program or steams VAC servers.

Ok this works pretty well but I cant download 90% of the games for some reason...... I dont know if its my shitty internet connection, this program or steams VAC servers.
Search this site for the games you can't download straight from the program.

I have a problem... It was working but one day, i turned it on it loaded but when i want to go to my games it turns off. Normal steam is working. I was reinstalling it and everything but it still isn't working and my anti virus (Kasper-sky) thinks its a virus so he is deleting it :( Help PLZ

SteamUp! v1.44

When I try to install something steam says: "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request. Try again in a few minutes"
What does it mean? SteamUp! is busted?

IT WORKS!!! All these people need to learn! You need the GCF's Ncf's and commons for some games. Learn more around the forums.

please could someone tell me how to get half-life 1 because i can download other games but not it and it would be cool to get it

and if i install natural selection (1) can i play it online?

THX

Hi, sorry I haven't posted before (mainly a lurker), but once I've downloaded the games off Steam, that I want, will they show up on my games list, and account?

Thanks,

EagleEyes.

when ever i try downloading a game.... wich is counter strike source ...steam error : the steam servers are to busy to handle your request try again in a few minutes. well i did and this piece of shit loader doesnt work anymore!

when ever i try downloading a game.... wich is counter strike source ...steam error : the steam servers are to busy to handle your request try again in a few minutes. well i did and this piece of shit loader doesnt work anymore!

It's not a piece of shit, you're doing it wrong.
You must download a GCF and put it in steam/steamapps.

Back