The Ultimate Guide To Making Money (start out with nothing)

lark

The Ultimate Guide to Making Money
Written By Lark
Read By: your name here

Requirements:
Common sense
Over the age of 18 (in England at least)
Bank balance: 0
Internet Access

Introduction
So this is my ultimate guide to making money. You might not read this, you might skip to the good bits. Personally I don't care if you roll over and die laughing but I'm bored and I'm in a typing mood.
This guide will hopefully make you no money at all but serve as entertainment for a time when you're so bored you can read it.
Anyway enough with the introduction, here comes stage 1, hold on tight!

Stage 1: Starting out
So you want to be rich. Well a lot of people usually invest money, get jobs but you're either too lazy or too poor to do so. You could sign up to a few websites where you can click to get paid $0.0001 but whats the point in that? That'll take too long and involves too much effort.
Well look around you. There are streets all around you. Simply get up, go for a walk, see what you can find. There will be loose change on the streets, bits of metal, even old electrical goods (behind certain shops). Trying this myself I managed to acquire Ј2.00, a paperclip, a free newspaper, and a walking stick.

Stage 2: What is this shit?
Now you've been out you'll have acquired certain items, maybe even money! Obviously I do not know what you have found, and I presume you have common sense to know what to do with the items. Personally I will refer to the items I found to give you some idea of what to do next.
So obviously first of all I have Ј2.00. This is hard cash that I can use. I have a paperclip, this can be used for its purpose, sold on I doubt it, or sold for scrap metal I doubt this also. If I had many paperclips I could sell these as a bulk lot on e-bay (note to self for the future). The free newspaper could come in handy for arson (insurance jobs). The walking stick could be used as a weapon or also could be sold on e-bay.

Stage 3: A little more money
Completing stage 2 I now have Ј20. I sold the walking stick for Ј18 on e-bay including p+p. If you are 18 you'll most likely already have a bank account. If you do not have a bank account then get your arse to a bank and get one. Also goto www.paypal.com and link it to your bank account. I deposited the Ј20 to my bank account which I already had. After doing this I found a cheap server company and got a 1 month rental on a low spec server. Applying for a Cpanel trial and putting Centos 5 on the server, I was all set as a web host.

Stage 4: On the road to making serious cash
So I was now set as a web host. What next I hear you ask? Knowing a few of my friends were after web hosting I was able to cut a few deals. I firstly made enough money to keep my server paid for. Then as my client base grew I was able to afford a Cpanel license and then I started making profit. All this paid for by peopling dropping money and a nice oak walking stick.

True this is not an ultimate money making guide. But it does go to show that when someone is bored they can have epic fun typing. Also, this guide can be used to make money. The main point of the guide is to go out there, see what you can find to sell for money, use that money to buy something that'll make more money, use that money to make even more money. Etc Etc, my hands hurt, k thx bai.

Please feel free to rage at my post. Also i'd actually suggest trying this, then replying to the post and tell us what you found, or how much you made.

Ultimate way to earning money:

Requirements:
Common sense
16 years++ (Depends on what country your living in)
Bank balance: 0

Stage 1: Starting out
Apply for a job, and keep doing that 'till you get one.

Stage 2: So, you've found a job?
Congratulations!

:D

Interesting Lark lol. But hard if you don't have friends who need web hosting

ww3: true but you could put the money you find into anything you wanted :p mine was just an example.

tarantino: wtf? i don't understand your question.

axisarms: the age limit is only for a bank account/paypal but tbh you can still get one if you are under-age.

ww3: true but you could put the money you find into anything you wanted :p mine was just an example.

tarantino: wtf? i don't understand your question.

axisarms: the age limit is only for a bank account/paypal but tbh you can still get one if you are under-age.

leme rephrase myself.

i did not read a word that was in the original post as it was too much to read thus i decided to ask you to sum it up in a few words, shall i say more?

Back