Vapor Network

EriX920

Respected
The one problem that we as cracked steam users have today is the way we get our game files. Currently they are hosted on file hosting websites such as rapidshare or megaupload and are split into many parts, some full games up to 50 parts. If you don't have a premium account you could end up waiting days to download an entire game.

This has been my problem as well over the last few years, so I tried to come up with a solution and I did. What it is is a content network similar to Steam in many ways. It consist of a master server to handle client's request, a content server to host and serve the files of the network and a client to access the networks resources.

The goal of this project was to find a way to securely transfer data over a network so that whatever the content server is hosting remains private. Currently the network uses SSL to encrypt data transfers between all parts of the network.

I am releasing beta builds to the public so I can get some feedback, please register at the forum and post some suggestions! With this we can host limitless files securely and privately. It will not be limited to one network, the idea is to have many networks running so that if one network is taken down, the others will still operate. We plan to give access to OUR network to respected, donators and vip memebers only because we cannot trust giving out the information about our servers to the public.

http://ecct2.freesteam.org/vapor/

I'll post some screen shots later.

-Erix920

Back