Administrator help

skeli

FS Member
Greets mates, I have been presented with a problem, which I have had actually for about a week now, and it is in the field of computer administration. Here's a brief story as too what happened:
About a week (or perhaps little less) Me and my father got in an argument about something petty, and I didn't think much of it. However he did, so he locked me out of my computer as a basic user. Later that night, he apologized for his rash behavior, and so did I just too keep things smooth between us, however when He went to place me back in my rightful place as an administrator, in his rage he blocked the backup account administrator account (using it as his own locking with a pass) and forgot the said password. He tried numerous repair options, all except for reformatting for the obvious reason of loosing my files. He then quit and just told me I will have to deal with it for now, until he can get a back up hard drive too place my file upon, or get a new computer altogether (this one I'm using is starting to be a tad we bit old). So I agreed. However He is lending his spare hard drive too one of his friends at the moment, and as stated by him "I'm not buying you another 1000 dollar computer any time soon, so just hold off for a bit".
I asked if he had perhaps wrote down the password anywhere (as many logical people do for just in case), and for some reason or excuse, that had slipped him to do so. So I come to you my fellow steam mates, Ive tried just about every and all hacking methods to reinstate my administration, most through cmd, as I cant install anything to do so, and all failed attempts. If there is any help you could lend me, it would be most appreciated. If the specs of my computer help any, I shall post them, however until then Ill just tell you its Windows vista 32 bit on an HP pavilion desktop. Any help is most welcomed to the fullest.

Sincere wishes,
~Skeli

that sucks dude and i dont think you can hack admin on vista i run vista home premium 32 bit and this happend to me 1 time i tryeed everything no dice so i just refomatted

Back