Welcome! Has someone stolen your prized Steam account that you have spent hundreds of dollars on? Do you remember your Steam username? Well that's still not going to get you your account back. What you need is the Freesteam Account Recovery Service. How to: All you need to provide us with is the username you wish to have access to. Of course there is no guarantee that we can definitely get access to the account but we will try our hardest. If we cannot get access, you will be refunded 80%. The remaining 20% will go towards the lost time. Referrals System: If you have alot of friends who also may be interested in this service, have them post your Freesteam.org username in their PM and you will receive 5% of what we make off them. For instance, if we are able to recover an account that charged 30$ for, you would get $1.50 to your paypal. This is excellent if you operate a large forum. More Info: This process is relativity fast and yields excellent results. This service is not free so don't come begging to get your phished account back unless you have a paypal. To learn about the cost of this service, please PM me or find my contact information and message me there. Services will be based on the true value of the account from the website SteamCalculator.com - How much is your Steam Account worth? Any other questions, post here or PM.