I'm Really Really Nervous

Teh_Rommelz :D

Hey guys its me Teh_Rommelz :D and i need help again,ok heres the thing,me and my bro shares the same acc.we have a real copy of CSS in it and friends in the steam account but i really want to download the undead patch but my bro wants the steam to be the real one.Any ideas on how to have both at the same time?i tried downloading another steam application(i renamed the original Steam Application and moved it somewhere else) but it says that the options in the installation are only Uninstall and Repair,im scared that if i press Uninstall we would lose everything.

please help.

ok first download undead patch devil edition
then use winrar and put the stuff from the zip s into the steam dir witch is like
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam or c:\Program Files\Steam
do lunch and install (steam not opened up) then make a new account and than you have craked steam
to close go back into your stem folder and run devil edition close

(steam must be closed for all of this)

I think using a cracked launcher would be a much better option for you then to patch. Simply download a launcher such as SteamUp! and extract .dll .exe and .ini into install location of steam. Then simply use the SteamUp! launcher to play on blank account and normal exe for legit account

I think using a cracked launcher would be a much better option for you then to patch. Simply download a launcher such as SteamUp! and extract .dll .exe and .ini into install location of steam. Then simply use the SteamUp! launcher to play on blank account and normal exe for legit account

That would be best.

If you want more information go here: http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a.html

Basics:

- Don't use a crack/patch with a Steam account with paid games.

- Backup steamapps/ folder before uninstalling Steam (thats where downloaded files are not sure if you uninstall Steam that it will delete this directory but incase it does move it as a precaution)

Basics:

- Don't use a crack/patch with a Steam account with paid games.

- Backup steamapps/ folder before uninstalling Steam (thats where downloaded files are not sure if you uninstall Steam that it will delete this directory but incase it does move it as a precaution)

seconded

welcome back

Back