Need help!

gvazdas

FS Member
Hi all.I'm using the cracked version of Undeadpatch and i want to play some hl2 mods.I have 3 mods that need Source SDK base,so i decided to download them.I install them to my steamapps folder,and launch it from tools.It writes me that there is something wrong with the cache file,so it writes i need to resend data of the file.As soon as i click OK,the bar shows up again.Clicking it again won't do anything.Using GCF toolbox i tried updating it,but it writes me download error.What should i do?I tried various source sdk base files from various websites,they all have ALLMOST the same size,but the same error shows up.I have 3 mods:
Get a life - 700MB.
Insurgency - 2GB
Awakening - 300MB.
I'm also downloading 1 mod D.I.P.R.I.P. which is about 70% complete,and i do not want to cancel it.

It really took me some time to download them,and i don't want to delete them.I want to play them,but my source sdk base if F*cking not working!!!!!!!!Even if i have to make a new account,new crack,re-install half life 2 I WILL DO IT!Just tell me a tutorial or something,and in the future i will do the best to help THE ONE that helps me!

Help me plz

Back