SteamUp! 2010 - April 7th 2010

SteamUp! v2.1.4 - Oct 30th 2009

wen i launch the launcher it says plz configure an application you wish to launch
plz HELP!!!!!!!

Mate! This program is the best!

3rd party Games that i tested it on
I confirmed that DoW2(Single player(i had no online account)), Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising(Logged in a legit OF:DR account with empty steam account).

Things that didn't work was Killing Floor(Crash Error(sometimes)"Unknown Steam Error" stops me from playing online), and Borderlands(Steam Servers are currently too busy to handle your request)

Well i am definitely impressed with this program, nice work.

"The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request." Dx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I run this, Steam seems to close itself after a couple minutes. There aren't any error popups or anything, it's just gone. What's the issue?

I... CANT.... CREATE.... TF2 SERVER.... GAME... CRASHES... DURING... LOADING.... FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
and oh btw...
I thought this could install teh SDK...

tested working works
about that busy servers thing
if this is your first time when u installed an steam patch on your computer
then u can download the 1st game directly via steam(not joking) but only the 1st
for the 2nd 3rd and so on u must use the gcf method

also u can infinitely download small steam games like plants vs zombies or any other small game without having to download the gcf i don't know why

When I run this, Steam seems to close itself after a couple minutes. There aren't any error popups or anything, it's just gone. What's the issue?

just reinstall steam and patch it again
that should fix the problem

I... CANT.... CREATE.... TF2 SERVER.... GAME... CRASHES... DURING... LOADING.... FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
and oh btw...
I thought this could install teh SDK...

try adding the parameters
-insecure -dxlevel70 -console

also try adding -nomaster too
then write in the console
sv_lan 1

and if iits still crashing add in the console max_players 1

wen i launch the launcher it says plz configure an application you wish to launch
plz HELP!!!!!!!

set it to steam.exe

This Works but Are this bug or not.
I create server and its not appear in the server list, only i can see the server from History.Is this bug or it must to be or help me.:confused::confused:

Mine says "Error: There was a problem in opening "Steam.dll" file for write access." How do i fix this?

if anybody is having problems with this just use the undead injector. it is easy to use and it works just as good as this. most people don't have any problems with it.

when i click on launcher it say please configure the application you wish to launch how do you config

Has anyone been able to get either ItzaBitza, or ItzaZoo to function using this? I have tried every method of getting the GCF, NCF, or downloading it from several sources, and nothing works, always get server busy error. Used several different methods, like H-Stream, and several patchers and things, to no avail.

Any ideas ?

Has anyone been able to get either ItzaBitza, or ItzaZoo to function using this? I have tried every method of getting the GCF, NCF, or downloading it from several sources, and nothing works, always get server busy error. Used several different methods, like H-Stream, and several patchers and things, to no avail.

Any ideas ?
The problem of the busy server is not a problem of the cracked steam, you need to download the NCF and the content of the game
for ItzaBitza:
ItzaBitza Depot.ncf and the content folder
forItzaZoo
ItzaZooDepot.ncf and the content folder

I cant find any link or torrent of the games so you will have to find it:D sorry

Thanks for this. I decided to use this instead of undead, and so far I am pleased. But a bit of Q&A;

-Pardon me, turns out it was a mega NCF pack. XP

-The post claims to remove the Steam servers are currently too busy error, and from reading the posts, that is incorrect, seeing as you can only join non steam servers. The same with the Steam servers busy error. Are we missing something here or what?

-I downloaded CS:S using the stickied gcf, but when I load it, it claims to not have connected to masterservers or something. I went to setti and copied an IP and then pasted it in the find games at this address bar. It found the game, but denied me connecting to it. I got the This account does not own this game error. Any hints or tips?

Thanks

My tf2 loadout is not available...

v1.4
Only games you have cache files for will be visible in your games list. (use -showallapps to show them all)
Added an option to remove a chosen subscription from your client (use -unsubscribe <SubID>)
Added an option to remove a chosen app from your subscriptions;
this will remove all subscriptions which contain your AppID (use -unsubscribeapp <AppID>)
Added an option to choose whether SteamUp should inject self into a launched app (use -noinject <AppID>)
You can now specify -stryderwrapper on the command line if you intend to use Stryder's Steam3Client
Added the ability to use user stats in TF2 (enables Loadout)

Yes i have, sse here " http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/397/95031068.jpg "

but when I want to join a online server, so it says "steam validation rejected

*edit forgot condition zero models.gcf :) but it's still says steam validation rejected

aaa the problem is that you are connecting to legit servers you have to connect to cracked ones, here are 2 pages of cracked servers:
http://css.setti.info/servers/
http://www.epcgaming.com/epcgaming_v2/index.php?
to connect a cracked servers open the console an tipe:
connect (ip adress here) :D

Are you able to access your name files? I went to switch back to Undead (after uninstalling). I download G Mod, and get a ton of mods. And then I go to Steamapps and the only name is common, and under that are two faggy games... psychonauts and another one, but no c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/"username"/garrysmod
only c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/faggygames

FUCKING ANNOYING! Cuz i was going to make a machinima... Plz help. May post this in the help forum.

Are you able to access your name files? I went to switch back to Undead (after uninstalling). I download G Mod, and get a ton of mods. And then I go to Steamapps and the only name is common, and under that are two faggy games... psychonauts and another one, but no c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/"username"/garrysmod
only c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/faggygames

FUCKING ANNOYING! Cuz i was going to make a machinima... Plz help. May post this in the help forum.

c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/"username"/garrysmod

Are you sure you went EXACTLY there? If you did, then all of your files had been deleted. Good Luck with re-downloading them. :cool::eek:

can i download any game with this?:D

Yes, as long as you have the gcf's ncf's and common.

Here are some games that you don't need the gcf's ncfs etc.

Half-Life 2, Portal, Garrys mod, Day of Defeat: Source.

Those are the only ones that are important that i play. But other than that, you can download every game if you have the correct files.

IF you download Half-Life gcf, you can automatically download counter-strike 1.6, and any other half-life 1 engine games.

You can also play online with cracked servers. For more information on that, search setti servers on google and click first link and go to masterserver.

This is working without a single problem. For some reason I feel like I'm going to go to hell for doing this, but still, it works. Thank you very much.

Ok this might be kind of a noob question. i got this to work first try but im assuming it only works on single Player? and do i have to keep patching it everytime a new version of this comes out?

also when i put the ncf in the file it says 100% complete-ready, but it didnt download the game, so i put the gcf in the right file, then it will play? or is there an awesome way to acctually download it through steam

Ok this might be kind of a noob question. i got this to work first try but im assuming it only works on single Player? and do i have to keep patching it everytime a new version of this comes out?

also when i put the ncf in the file it says 100% complete-ready, but it didnt download the game, so i put the gcf in the right file, then it will play? or is there an awesome way to acctually download it through steam

SteamupЎ is a launcher not a patcher, so to play games you have to launche it from the launcher:D , the only games you can download just by clicking it are the valve games like half-life, half life 2,etc and you have to download the GCF/NCF + common when they are not valve games

it says "Please configure a application you wish to launch" when i run steam up. I don't know how to configure

also Red Orchestra: OStfront works to just download by clicking, no point because theres no non-VAC servers

i cant download cs css left4dead:2 halflife halflife-oppos/blue/soures and MANY MANY more... :confused:
it says "steam servers is to bursy to handel your request please try again after a few minutes" or some thing like that
i have try 5 min later 5h later 5 days later
please help me :)

#####sorry for bad eng######

please read the threat first after asking questions,

some games cant be downloaded with the steam patched the others games say that(servers are too busy bla bla bla) to make those games work you have to download the GCF/NCF use the search tool and search for the games you want

It says the same to me " please configure a application you wish to use "
What to do?

I know how to fix the problem: put all the stuff in steam not just the launcher and the dll. file but the text documents there to!:)
/ sry for bad english

Back