Zombie Panic Source GCF

loke

I Wanna Play Good Old Zombie Panic Source But My Bro Changed His Pass On His Account So I Needed To make A New One. I Now Need To Use Undead Patch But I Installed Half Life 2, But Whenever I Try To Install ZPS, It Says: The Steam Servers Are Too Busy To Handle Your Request. And 4 All You Noobs Out There Who Think: "Thats Becuz 0f St3am D3t3cting Y0u r haxing it"
You People, Your Wrong, Bitches :D

I think I'm annoyed by the fact that every first letter of the of a word is a capital letter.
"Isn't It Annoying To Type Like This."

actually whats worse is W.h.E.n-P.e.O.p.L.e-T.y.P.e-L.i.K.e-T.h.I.s
and for some reason thats actually how i used to type till i got lazy and just type in all lower-case and no punctuations :p
any way to help you try to fix your problem... try to install ZPS on a non cracked steam first. after all it is a free mod so you dont need a cracked steam to install it, but since you dont have hl2 use the crack to install that and make sure that it works before you try playing ZPS. remember that with the steam cracks it is still in theory that all mods and 3rd party apps will work normally although it is as you can see debatable :) hope what i offered helped you out some
Nitestalkr out!

ok. my hard drive only has 2 gb of free space left. steam uses quarter of my harddrive: 25 GB

i know what you mean by the whole not enough space for the games you want, i myself am also running low on hdd space, i only have 9.03GB of 69.6GB free on my main drive and steam(nearly 30GB) and the os(bout 15GB) and other windows based programs(16GB) takes up the majority of my drive and 32GB of 69.6GB on my D drive filled with music(27GB) and back-up(5GB) files, best bet is to invest in an external harddrive with enough space to satisfy your needs. i on the other hand am saving up for a 1-2 TB harddrive cause my music collection gains on average 10GB every 2 weeks (although came to a screeching hault to save room for games) might take me a few months to save up the $100-$200 to afford it but im desperate to pleasure my computers insufficient memory problem.

Back