my luck or is dangerous or it is like this

saransh

im new to this what happend is i used a undead patch taken from free steam package.i heard it was old but it worked .when i logged in at steam i got a list of like all teh steam games from a -z .i clcked team fortress2 and to my suprise it began downloading i did not need any gfc or stuff like that .is this good or is this dangerous man but im lovin it so pls tell me as fast as u can

a few of the games like half-life hl2 tf2 portal and a few more will download directly through the cracks, its completely normal cause those are the main easy to obtain games. now for the other games like left 4 dead l4d2 and just about every other game will require the gcf/ncf and game content to be manually downloaded from the internet or here, and then placed into your steamapps folder. hopefully sometime in the near future some super genius hacker/pirate-er will come out of his basement and release a super crack that lets you install any game without manual download and able to play on all servers... although highly unlikely but not improbable due to all the newer security protocols that steam has on there download servers and game servers, possible just not likely. that would be the day that i spontaneously com-bust :D

haha page not found :p
nice try though :p
i believe that this would help although a low percentage of these dont work :/
hope it helps
Below is the full game list reported by members at DarkSteam.info
Please note that the current game list might not be completed!
Remember that in theory all demos and 3rd party mods for games should work.
* 7 Wonders 2 * 7 Wonders 3 The Trasures of Seven * Age of Chivalry * AI War: Fleet Command * Altitude
*Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb * Amazing Adventures Around the World * America's Army 3 * Arx Fatalis
* Astropop Deluxe *Audiosurf * Battleforge * Bejeweled Deluxe * Bejeweled Deluxe 2 * Bejeweled Twist
* Big Money Deluxe *BookwormDeluxe * Bookworm Adventures Deluxe * Bookworm Adventures Volume 2 * Braid * Chainz 2
* Champions Online * Chuzzle Deluxe * Codename Gordon * Cogs * Condition Zero * Counter-Strike
* Counter-Strike Source * D.I.P.R.I.P. Warm Up
* Dark Messiah Might and Magic Singleplayer * Day of Defeat
* Day of Defeat Source * Deathmatch Classic * Dedicated Server * Defcon * Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure
* Dynomite Deluxe * Dystopia * Dystopia Dedicated Server * Eets * Elf Bowling Hawaiian Vacation * Escape Rosecliff Island
* Eternal Silence * Everyday Genius: SquareLogic * Eve Online * Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe * Garry's Mod * Gemsweeper
* Hammerheads Deluxe * Heavy weapon Deluxe * Half-Life * Half-Life 2 * Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
* Half-Life 2: Lost Coast o ATI/NVIDIA Promo * Iggle Pop Deluxe * Insaniquarium Deluxe * Insurgency * Little Farm * Lumines * Luxor * Luxor AR * Luxor 2 * Luxor 3 * Luxor Quest for the afterlife * Luxor Mahjong * Magnetis * Mare Nostrum
* Money Tree * Mr. Robot * Multiwinia * Mystery P.I. - Lost in LA * Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket
* Mystery P.I. - The Vegas Heist * Mystery P.I. - The New York Fortune * Ninja Reflex * Opposing Force * Peggle Deluxe
* Peggle Extreme * Peggle Nights * Penguin's Journey * Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick of Darkness, Episode One
* Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick of Darkness, Episode Two * Pizza Frenzy * Planet Busters * Plants Vs Zombies
* Poker Superstars 2 * Portal * Project Aftermath * Race 07 CrownePlaza Addon * Rag Doll Kung Fu * Reaxxion
* Red Orchestra * Ricochet * Ricochet Lost Worlds * RoboBlitz * Rocket Mania Deluxe * Samantha Swift
* Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch * Smashball * Starscape * Star Trek D-A-C * Synergy * Talismania Deluxe
* Team Fortress Classic * Team Fortress 2 * Texas Cheat'Em * The Maw * The Office * The Wizards Pen * Torchlight
* Trackmania Nations Forever * Typer Shark Deluxe * Venice * Wik and the Fable of Souls * Zen of Sodoku * Zero Gear
* Zombie Driver * Zombie Panic! Source * ZumaDeluxe * Zuma's Revenge! * Zuma's Revenge! - Adventure
ones in BOLD i tested myself and work fine

Thank u guys for the replies :)
what are cracked servers like cant i play online with my friends :( if can tell me how and aslo there was a file called "gmod"in my package . in the config it was written to play online in cracked steam account. ok the file inside the gmod thing is "masterservers.vdf".what does thet do

masterservers.vdf contains a list of cracked servers from setti, i wouldnt use the one that came with the pack but download the latest from here Masterserver Instructions | Setti instructions are on the site.

If you do not wish to use setti masterserver just navigate to the tf2 page, copy the ip of a server, then open your game and enable console frmo the control menu, then open consol with ` (button above tab and next to 1) and type "connect <paste ip>"

TY:) i just want to ask what happens if i try to download a game which is not in the list from official steam client .

Not sure what you meen by this but most games cannot be downloaded though cracked steam, a few like tf2 and hl2 can, the guys ahve already posted which games can be so i wont bother. With games that cannot be downloaded you can download the neccessary gcf or ncf with common files and place it in your steamapps folder and it should work fine as long as it is up to date. You can find a lot of games here, just use the search. If you cannot find the game you want just make a request and members here will do their best to upload that game.

ok tf2 finished downloading:) but there is a problem it does not start i mean like the process is running in task manager its "hl2.exe" but the game is not starting :( what do ido

and BTW i like u guys none of u are rude to beginners like so thumbps up :) freesteam.org

ok i somehow started tf2 but i cant paly at all i mean it always "validation rejected "or something like that why is that.please help

you stupid dumb newb :3 jk
any way that means the server you are trying to connect to is rejecting you cause it can detect if you actually own the game or not, in this case you dont cause you didnt buy it. what you can do is google for a list of cracked tf2 servers and those will be the servers you can join. just because im the person that i am im doing it for you :p : a complete list of available servers that you can play on
enjoy :D

i already solved the prob by shiftin to steamup better and i was playin not playin online.also in steam up do is still need masterservers.vdf for locatin cracked servers

Back